Saturday, July 02, 2011

I'm a safety boy!

Here he is sprinting across the baseball field to get to the school. Sniff, sniff. He doesn't need me anymore.

Big sister showing him the way into the school.
Some children enjoyed the graduation more than others...see also the poor girl in the bottom of the picture. She cried the entire time. I hope this is not an indicator of how her schooling years will go for her.


Luke receiving his Safety Town graduation certificate.


"Hey! Do you see this awesome certificate I got? Here, let me just put it in your face so you can see it."


Luke participated in our local Safety Town. Not familiar with Safety Town? Click here (as an interesting side note, check out what it has to say about Safety Town in Oklahoma. Oklahomans/Oklahomians/Oklahomies scare me a little--that's for you, T).


Luke had a great time and can't wait to get to kindergarten. Be afraid, kindergarten teachers. Be very afraid.

2 comments:

Karl Bontrager said...

Tax evasion and odometer fraud!?

Tori :) said...

Welcome to my home state, Karl. They start us on the good path at a fairly early age. ;)

As a side note -- Annie, they probably get Roasted Sweet Corn-flavored potato chips at snack time there in good old Altus.