Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sub-par blogger!

Sorry I've been out of the blogging world lately. Trying to prepare for showings on our house, cleaning, making phone calls, fixing little things that need fixed around the house, and all the other assorted tasks that go along with selling a house/buying a new one has taken up 95% of my time lately. The other 5% of my life has been taken up by work, sick kids (puking, sore throats, colds, and coughing for the last couple weeks), and trying to stay sane.
On a related side note, I am now accepting applications for an intern/personal assistant. The pay is non-existent, may involve me crying at certain points, and has no benefits. Email me with your resumes but don't be crushed if you aren't selected as I have super high standards.
I'll beg your forgiveness for the lack of substantive blogging and provide you a cute picture of the entry way of the new house.

No comments: