Monday, March 07, 2011

Ch-ch-changes

Sorry for the lack of blogging but we've been busy the last week.

We're in the process of buying a new house (yay!) and selling our current house (boo!).

Buying this new house has made me really want to decorate. I'm not normally much of a decorator but I find myself really liking the things from this etsy store, Old New Again. My current fave for the house in general is this item and for Ella is this one. They also have other script words that I think might be cute for a kitchen...like this...plus this ... plus "be merry" but it doesn't look like they make that one...at least not yet!

If only money grew on trees...le sigh.

1 comment:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Hey! Congratulations! A new house is always fun! Selling the old house is not always so much fun but GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!