Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Soccer 2010

Well, my friends, Soccer Season 2010 has come and gone. Ella says she enjoyed it so we might be coming back to it again next year for both her and Luke. We'll see....I can't say it was my favorite sport to watch. I'm very grateful to everyone who came to enjoy the festivities (you know, talk to me while watching a clump of 5-7 y.o. kids chasing a ball around a field for an hour or so)

Ella putting on the shin guards...a necessary requirement for all those flailing kicks from the other children. No paparazzi, please. I'm sitting with my Mom waiting for the game to start.
Luke loved soccer, too. Mostly he liked hanging out with a group of boys who were siblings of some of the kids on Ella's team. Here he is playing ninja with his new little buddy. I think his name is Jason but I'm not 100% sure.

No comments: