Sunday, January 10, 2010

Swim said the Mommy fishie, swim if you can, and they swimmed and they swam all over the dam

(Does anyone else remember singing that song when they were young or is it just me?)

Luke loved tossing beach balls around...
Ella was ready to jump on in...

"So, uh, what're you doing after the party?" (Luke was trying to pick up Mason's Mom)
We went to our friend, Mason's, birthday party this weekend. The kids had been looking forward to it ever since we got the invitation. Everyone had an AWESOME time. Thanks, Tracy and Missy!

3 comments:

Con said...

I remember my Dad singing that song to us when we were kids...and now I sing it to my kids. The circle of life, I guess.

Annie said...

I don't think my Dad ever sang anything to me but the Cheers theme song.

Tori :) said...

HAHA!!! that's so your dad!