Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You had me at OxyClean. You...had...me...at...OxyClean...

So Luke (both kids, really) has been watching more Nick and Nick Jr lately. Prior to this, they watched Noggin and Disney exclusively. Noggin and Disney do not have commercials at all but Nick/Nick Jr advertise products like toys, cleaners, etc. The concept of commercials is fairly new to them but they have caught on pretty quick...especially Luke.

His new favorite product is the Touch N Brush (click me to view the product). I can't even explain how bad he wants this thing. He's even asked for it for his birthday (no he's not getting it).

He definitely soaks up what he sees. Yesterday he came into the kitchen as I was cleaning and this conversation took place.

Luke: You know what you need?

Me: No, what?

L: OxyClean. It penetrates for a deep down clean.

M: Oh really?

L: Yea. Have you seen what it does to wine stains?

5 comments:

RMJMJ said...

Myles has tried to get me to buy touch and brush on multiple occations. I swear they are like little walking infomertials. Everything he sees, we need.

Con said...

Luke, Myles - and Hurley from Lost!! Didn't he get the touch and brush?

Dawn said...

Dustin wanted everything he saw in the commercials when he was that age.... actually, he hasn't grown out of it. Hmmm....

Tori :) said...

HAHA!! you need to ask my mom about my walking commercials when i was his age. LMAO.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

My kinda kid!! You're gonna have fun with him as the years go by!! Aunt Alice