Friday, September 04, 2009

So much to say....so little time

For those of you who know Grandpa Steve...is it just me or does he really look like him in this pic? Alice, what do you think? Mini Steve?


True conversation that took place in my house:


Luke: Hey, can I be done with dinner?
Me: Yea, I guess so. You did a pretty good job.
L: Can I go in the living room and play with my balls?
M: Uuuuuuuuuuuuum.
L: (running into the living room and coming back) These beach balls? Can I play with these in the house.
M: Yes. Yes, you may play with your "beach balls."
Whew. That was a close one. For those of you who have been around Luke for any period of time, you know that this story could have easily gone another direction.


2 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

I didn't know Steve when he was little but he does kind of look like the grown up version!! And, oh my, do I love your Luke stories!!!
And I would never guess that you were at a beach in Michigan ~ beautiful, for sure!!

Con said...

I kind of noticed that about Luke yesterday when I was at your house. When he didn't have his pants on. He likes that area. Then you started imitating him. It's entertaining, your house!