Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Houston, we have a problem

Look at Luke in all these pictures...he was dancing along to the music in his head... ("he's got the rad moves...the super super bad truly mad moves." "That's right. He's got the rad moves. The rad rad rad rad moves...hey!" Gotta be a Backyardigans fan to get that reference.)




As I mentioned before, the kids went to a vacation bible school last week. Every day, I cringed a little as I dropped them off because you just never know what's going to come out of Luke's mouth. On Friday, I got the kids out of bed, tossed their clothes at them and told them to get dressed while I made breakfast before VBS. They both came downstairs a short while later, had breakfast, and we started out the door.
(As a side note, Luke's a skinny little thing. He's got no butt and no hips so keeping shorts up can be an issue if they don't have an adjustable waist.)
As Luke was getting in the car, I notice that the one side of his shorts were falling down and that part of a bare cheek was exposed. I told Luke to "Freeze, Mister." I then asked if he was wearing any underwear. He said "Nope. I don't wanna. Like to be free."
I CANNOT SEND YOU TO BIBLE SCHOOL WITH NO UNDERWEAR ON!
Why...why...why...why...why...

1 comment:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Oh, Annie!!! He wants to be 'free'!! You've got some fun ahead of your, girl!!!