Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back in the saddle again

I missed you...did you miss me?

Sure you did. Well the good news is that we bought a new computer (yea!) and the extra good news is that we're able to, ahem, "borrow" a wifi connection from our neighbors across the street. I loves me a free connection!

The bad news is that I haven't hooked up the computer enough to be able to get pictures in the blog yet. I'm not sure when I'll be getting around to that. We have a busy week ahead of us. My car's in the shop (nothing too big--just replacing my windshield, fixing the roof a bit, and (hopefully) figuring out why my radio is possessed) so I'll need to pick it up tomorrow night after Aron gets home from work. After that, we're going to go and look at new cars (Woo! I think Aron may have finally decided to make a purchase soon using the Cash for Clunkers $). We want to have a new car picked out by this weekend.

No comments: