Monday, October 13, 2008

On the mend: Aron style

There's a tiny little Luke between the columns of the Harding Memorial if you look closely.
Back in the saddle again: He ate 4 pieces
Follow in my footsteps, little guy
No more yuckies for this guy (well, unless you count the Browns record this year--yikes!)
Aron is finally on the mend. He's starting to get his energy back and feel good most of the day. He still has little periods, mostly in the afternoon, where he feels pretty drained and yuck but they are becoming less and less frequent and less and less intense in nature. I can speak for the kids and myself when I say that we're so glad to have him back.


Over the weekend, Luke and Aron went to the Harding Memorial while Ella and I went shopping. Aron's wanted to go for-ev-er but I have been resistent because it doesn't really interest me. After they went to the Memorial, we grabbed a pizza and went to a new park which was very nice.

Sorry that this is sideways--clearly I wasn't thinking when I took the video. Whoopsies!

No comments: