Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I think we had the most fans!

Don't knock me over there, little guy. Mommy just walked for-ev-er!
See that lady in the white t-shirt and grey shorts in the background? Yeah, Jamie and I totally passed her while she was chucking in the street at mile 25. Score one for us!
Here are Aunt Robbie, Chase, Uncle Jeffy, and MyMy.

"Where are they? Where are they?"--My Mom and Ella

Clap-tacular!
Aron missed getting a photo of our other fans: Connie, Ray, Jack, and Sam, Jamie's family (I wasn't going to say anything but J's husband, Steve, totally cheered and raised his arms for me (and only me) around mile 24 1/2. I think he secretly wanted me to win. That's just one more reason why I *love* Steve!), and Aunt Annie and Uncle Kevin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and Jamie and Connie. So glad we were there to see you cross the finish line.