Thursday, August 28, 2008

What happened to your tooth, little guy?


Who's that kid with the big grey tooth? It's me! It's me!
I said
Who's that kid with the big grey tooth? It's me! It's me!
Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh
Go dentist!

Man! I miss those old Saturday Night Live shows with Cheri Oteri and Will Ferrell as the cheerleaders. You remember... back when Will Ferrell was funny for more than 5 lines in a two hour movie and before Cheri Oteri fell off the face of the earth. But I digress.

As you can tell, Luke's got a big ol' grey tooth. Our dentist is guessing that he fell at some point and hit his tooth pretty hard. Hard enough that he busted some blood vessels inside his tooth which caused bleeding on the inside of his tooth which turned it grey. So now he gets to have a grey tooth until the tooth naturally comes out when he's about 8.

Here's to not buying a lot of close up pix the next time we get them taken!

No comments: