Friday, August 01, 2008

Empty nest syndrome

Ella and her (temporary) BFF, Ellie.
Luke and the boys.
Don't ask me who is who cause I totally can't tell.
That's right. It's time for the kittens and the kids to part ways. The boys (aka Spitter and Whiner) went to their new home today. Aron's coworker and his wife decided earlier this week that they would rather have the kittens' first few days be over a weekend so they could be there with them to help transition them into their new life. I was kind of sad to see them go even though we totally can't keep them and do not have space in our life for 3 more kitties (One Jane is plenty for everyone, right??).
I tried to make Aron take pictures of the kids in their new digs but he said he was unable to be "that guy." I guess I can understand but it would've been nice to have a little photo to post.
Ellie will be transitioning to her new home on Monday (unless I hear from Karen that she, too, would like to start on a weekend).

No comments: