Monday, July 14, 2008

Huh?

This guy loves to craft. Until recently, he was unable to sit still long enough to craft but he's starting to get the hand of it thanks to Miss Lori's story hour. The other night, he and Ella decided they wanted to get out our giant craft bag (think glitter, gel pens, markers, paints, stickers, scissors, construction paper, etc) and make stuff. Sounds harmless, right?



Luke's just started to use scissors (yes, they're safety scissors). He likes to just randomly cut construction paper. Somehow he ended up with a rocket shaped one (see also above photo). He then took a crayon and colored it (he did a good job, right?). While he was coloring it, I decided to run upstairs and change my clothes. I came back down and heard "Mommy! Mommy! Look at my rocket tatoo!" I turned and looked at Luke and saw that he had his rocket on his arm. I told him it looked nice but couldn't see how it was attached. He said "Glued it!"



He glued his rocket on his arm.



You just don't get these fun kinds of adventures with girls. This kid tests my sanity. See also previous post OH SH#T!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i told my mom this story, and she knew the outcome before i even finished. occurrences like this are apparently common with boy-children. ;D