Saturday, July 12, 2008

Who knew I raised such a comedienne?


Sometimes I joke around with the kids and use my dumb sense of humor with them. Sometimes I'll have a tasty piece of fruit or something and say "Mmm..I love me a tasty banana!" I know, goofy but I gotta amuse myself somehow, right? So the other day during lunch, Ella said "I love me some applesauce" to Luke. Feeling bad about my poor grammatical choices in front of the kids, I told her "I know sometimes Mommy says that but it's really not grammatically correct. You shouldn't say it just I'm just because I'm a goofball and say it. I'm just joking around." She said to me (and yes, this is a direct quote) "Yeah, I know. That's what makes it funny." and then looked at me like I was a moron.

Ah! Who knew my humor was not lost on my four year old?

No comments: