Friday, July 11, 2008

Off the market: 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon edition

I am happy to report that Tiger is off the market. I repeat. Tiger is off the market.

I have spoke to a woman who would like to have Tiger for her very own. She got my name from (are you ready for this?) :
She's my friend Jeanne's child's (Natalie) physical therapist's friend's friend. Holy cow. I'm not even sure I can follow that. Who knows how it happened but it did. Let's keep working on good homes for the other two kitties. If you can help out, there may be a "finder's fee" involved like a cake or some other sort of baked good.

I'll try to get updated pictures on the blog sometime over the weekend. I'm too tired to go in the laundry room and get them right now so it'll have to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...kinda like a Jerry Springer-ish relationship, but in a good way.

Jeanne said...

Still waiting for my finder's fee...