Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Roscoe the Clown!

Silently, I wait for thee.
Aw yeah! Don't you just *heart* the blue dinosaur and pink butterfly (that perfectly matches her pink butterfly dress)

Today at my Mom's library there was a kick off for their Summer Reading Program. They invited Roscoe the Clown to help celebrate. He drove all the way from Michigan (yes, Michigan) this morning. He was a little late because he got lost but the kids soon forgave him and enjoyed the show.

Every single kid got a balloon animal. There were 82 people there so I'm surprised that ol' Roscoe didn't pass out from blowing up that many balloons. Luke waited patiently for his turn to get a balloon (aka he stood right next to Roscoe until he noticed that he was standing there).

Stay tuned for next week's entertainer: Mark Berman who is aka The Bug Man. I understand that there will be bugs to, um, taste test if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YACK! Clowns! How did they not have nightmares? I'M going to!