Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'll tumble for you


Here's a pic from the second party from over the weekend. It was for Aron's cousin's wife who graduated with her Bachelor's in Nursing (woohoo! Congrats Amy!). There was a DJ, a keg, multiple campers/tents, and probably a good couple hundred people.
.
We went to a third party that night. Again, it was a graduation for one of Aron's cousins. This was the best party for me. You wanna know why? Because it was confirmed for me that I am a blogging rock star. That's right, that's right. I am blogging royalty. Here's why: Aron keeps telling me that I don't need to update the blog so much, everyone wants more pictures and less text (cause no one wants to hear me ramble on about the kids. It's like making someone look at your vacation photos of the Grand Canyon--no one really wants to look at them but they'll usually make a polite attempt to look in their general direction while you poke them in their face), no one really looks at it, etc, etc. Here's the fun part--we didn't get two feet into the party before someone told us how much they liked our blog (that's right, that's you Dawn). The further into the party, the more people told us how much they enjoyed it. The best part? Everyone thinks that I'm funny and wants me to write more. People think I'm funny! Just because people don't write a comment, doesn't mean they aren't lookin', baby! I mean, yeah, everywhere we go, I follow the kids around like they're Britney Spears and I'm the paparazzi. Yeah, I look like a tourist in NYC because I'm constantly taking pictures of this and that but people appreciate it. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog gone it, people like me!
.
IN YOUR FACE, ARON!
(You know I still love you, Aron...some days more than others but most days I would label what I feel toward you as "love") See this is the part where I'm funny.

No comments: