Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Welcome, One and All!

I put our blog address in our Christmas cards this year so I'm hoping that we'll have some new visitors to our site soon. Feel free to look around the different entries. Some entries are funny (like the entry for December 4th labeled Top 6 reasons why Luke is lucky God made him cute...and what we can learn from it... ) and some are more informative. Feel free to leave comments if you wish but please try not use our last name or be too specific as to where we live. If there are blacked out parts of pictures, it's because whatever is blacked out would reveal where we live. I try to update it every few days or so--some days I'm better at this than others.

Of note, we have a link to Myles' (Jeff and Robin's son) blog, also. It's under Linkadoos. The other links are friends of ours.

Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANNIE AND ARON ~ BEFORE I LOOKED AT YOUR BLOG AND REALIZED I COULD TELL YOU WHAT I WAS THINKING ~ I SAID TO SONNY THAT YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS ARE ALWAYS SO CREATIVE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THEM. YOU PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO SENDING AN INTERESTING CARD AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW, WE APPRECIATE IT A LOT! THIS, NO DOUBT, WILL BE MY CHRISTMAS CARD TO YOU ~ I DON'T OFTEN GET THEM SENT OUT! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM YOUR AUNT & UNCLE ~ ALICE AND SONNY

Anonymous said...

WELL, I SEE THAT CLICKING 'ANONYMOUS' HAD LITTLE PURPOSE ~ ALICE !

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you guys! I have looked through several of your blogs and I have so been laughing. You are a very talented writer, but it helps with having the subject of children too! I know we don't see each other very often, but whenever we come into town, we always look at the house. Take care of each other... Terry, Dawn and Dustin