Saturday, December 29, 2007

American Gothic meet Woody and Nixon...

I seriously snorted when Aron showed me this masterpiece.
Can I get an O-H?

Aron is a photoshopping mastermind. It's just one of the 2 or 3 (ok, 4 tops) reasons why I love him. He made these photos for my family for Christmas.

For those of you playing the home game, yes, that is an amaretto sour in Jeff's hand and no, that is not the photoshopped part. Also, yes, those are my parents and no, I have absolutely no idea what the hell they're doing letting someone take a picture of them looking like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!! I think your parents need to frame that one and hang it in their house!

Anonymous said...

Already on the fireplace mantle. Copyright for sale. Interested?

Anonymous said...

Possibly, possibly...what's your asking price??