Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow Patrol

"Hmm...snow up to my knees seemed like a good idea when I was toasty warm inside..."
Snow Angel
"Hey Ella, why do you throw like my Uncle Jeffy? Do you not understand the concept of a weight transfer making the snowball come at my face with increased velocity? Come on! That's pre-school level physics."

Luke wasn't too fond of the snow yesterday. He was dying to get out in it when he was all warm and dry inside the house. Ella, however, was very ready to go out and blast her brother with a snow ball or two. Once we went outside and realized that it was going to be cold and wet, he was ready to come back in. We ended up staying out about a half hour which was plenty for me, too.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See. He's part mine, too. I hate snow.