Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vocabulary Lesson Anyone?



This guy is really starting to talk. He's added all kinds of new words including "grapes" and "berries." I worked yesterday so my Mom called me at 1:00 like she always does to report on how the kids are. Ella had gone with Uncle Jeffy, Aunt Robbie, and Myles to an indoor water park (no, I don't have any pictures but I hear that some are forthcoming on Myles' blog) so there was nothing to report on her. For Luke, Grammie had to report that he said his first two word phrase which was "Sit down." Luke likes to try to stand up on chairs (bad Lukie!) so Grammie had to yell at him (bad Grammie) to "sit down." He turned to her and said "Sit ...down." This is good and bad, though. It's good that he's learning to string together words but bad because now I've got to watch my language in front of both kids and not just one!

No comments: