Sunday, March 04, 2007

They Say It's Con's Birthday!


It was nice out on Friday so Aron had the kids out in the driveway racing around. The look on Luke's face in the one of Ella and he is priceless--does he look like he has road rage and wants to cut her off or what? What does this have to do with Connie's birthday? Nothing. I just forgot to take any pictures while we were at the party so I have none to share.
It was my friend, Connie's birthday on Saturday (Happy Birthday, Con) and we went to a party for her. All 4 of us went. The kids behaved pretty well except Luke wanted to play in the potty the whole time. Well, and I heard that Ella took a big swipe of the cake with her finger before it was cut (I wasn't in the room at the time). The playing in the potty and swiping the cake those are definitely not my side...definitely my husband's genetics coming through. (I'm just kidding for those relatives of Aron's reading the blog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, they were so stinking cute that nobody cared! I see that you left out the fact that Luke grabbed my breast at the party! That was the highlight of my birthday!!

Anonymous said...

He's a breast man, what can I say?