Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Huffy? I'm not being huffy. Hmph!

Ella has started a new phase. One that I don't particularly enjoy. It's being huffy. If you tell her not to do something, she crosses her arms and leaves the room in a huff. Aron and I went out over the weekend for a date and left Ella with our babysitter, Katie. Ella wanted to race around our couch on her little bike while Luke would be on his little four wheeler. I usually let her do this (breakables be darned) so it's not a big deal. However, Katie didn't know that Ella's bike was in the garage and she didn't know that it is ok to race bikes around the couch so Katie got the full-on huffy treatment. Poor Katie. The huffy treatment is hard to take but Katie managed somehow.

All in all, the kids had a good time with her. They watched the Backyardigans DVD all the way thru two times (sweet!), got to make frozen pizza (yeah!), ate cheezy chex (yeeee-owza), and made chocolate chip cookies (score!). Does it get any better than that??? I think not, my friend.

No comments: