Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Party Rock Anthem

I took a day off work last Wednesday to help out with Ella and Luke's class Christmas parties. The kids insisted as part of the day that I join each of them for lunch with Subway in hand (they're not spoiled or anything, right?).

The day was pretty packed and went a little something like this:
7:40 AM I dropped off chocolate milk, cups, and marshmallows to Luke's class so his teacher could make hot chocolate in a crockpot.
7:45 AM-10:15 AM I joined Ella's class for their Christmas breakfast and games.
10:15 -10:45 AM I ran to Subway to get some yummies.
10:45 -11:15 AM Ate 1/2 my lunch with Ella and her buddies.
11:15-11:45 AM Went to my car to make some phone calls.
11:45-12:15 PM Ate the other 1/2 of my lunch with Luke. Realistically, it was only about a 1/4 of my lunch because Luke helped me eat my lunch as well as all of his.
12:15 -12:45 PM Ran back home to see if the roof repair guy had come.
12:45 -2:15 PM Joined Luke's class for his party.
2:30 PM I left the building.



Here I am in my car before the day started. Yes, it was dark when I arrived at the school. That can't be good.



Gettin lunchy in the cafeteria.



Gettin her drinky on during her class party. Merry Drinkmas!


Ella and 2 of her friends.



Luke and I hanging in his classroom.



Would I do this again?? Hmmm....

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

Holy Super Mom! Did you need a nap when you got home?