Sunday, August 01, 2010

I actually thought I might not be reading it correctly


I've been trying to put the final touches on a vacation that we've been planning for a while now. We decided to spend a couple nights camping in the Smoky Mountains with the kids. In researching campsites, they list their amenities like trails within walking distance, waterfalls in close proximity, etc. I noticed something strange around the 2nd or 3rd one I looked at: not all places listed restrooms or showers. I told Aron I thought it was funny that some listed it as an amenity and some didn't. I thought it was like when you go to a cheap hotel that has no frills and they list "cable TV" or "coffee maker" as an amenity. His response was that they don't have showers at these places. I told him that I didn't get it: Where were you supposed to go to get clean? Then the lightbulb went off.
.
YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT SHOWER FOR DAYS ON END?!
.
Me thinks I need a valium but maybe a hat will do.

No comments: