Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Recital 2009

Daddy and the Star before the show (with Lindy and Luke in the background)

The Star (with Grammie in the background)

This was during the dress rehearsal. She's the one in the middle.

TGID: Thank goodness it's done!

I must issue an apology to all my blog readers. I did not get a video of her performance this year. I meant to take one during the rehearsal and didn't. Then I meant to get one during the recital and didn't. I meant to do a lot of things (and didn't) : ( The pictures of the actual recital turned out really bad--they're fuzzy and out of focus because the camera decided to hone in on background elements instead of the performers.

2 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Awwwwww ~ such a sweet little ballerina!! And nice to see Grandma Lindy in the background!!!

RMJMJ said...

i love her tiara!