Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Circus Celebrities! AKA Tram-tastic (Let the stalking of the paparazzi commence)

We had to wear passes around our necks...


Our group took a vote. We voted Luke most likely to run away and join the circus.




Here's the view from the tram into the audience (Are you in there somewhere, Connie?)



Don't try this at home, viewers! An up close view of motorcyclists in a tiny little sphere.




This is what it feels like to be paraded about...I haven't felt this paraded about since the last time I was in a parade. Sigh, I thought my parading days were over.

I photoshopped the random girl out of the pic but you can still see her arm. Have you ever wondered if you're in someone's family pictures? That somewhere, someone is showing pictures around to their friends of their great trip to the circus and you happen to be in the pictures that are being passed around? Yeah, me neither.

As mentioned in earlier posts, we were Circus Celebrities. We had front row seats (awesome! I've never been in the front row for anything....ANYTHING!). Being a celebrity, ehem, excuse me, Celebrity, comes with certain responsibilities. Responsibilities like being called out of the audience, loaded on a tram-type vehicle and being driven around the arena. It was crazy fun. There was some random little girl that got stuck in our car with us so you'll see her bouncing in and out of the video.

No comments: