Sunday, September 07, 2008

Does anyone else find the humor in this?

My Dad, bro, Aron, and I were all riding home from the OSU game when we saw this sign. It made for some good laughs.

As an aside but along a similar vein, we all know that my Dad's a little crazy, right? See also posts My Dad---YIKES and Darn! I'm not adopted. Anyhoos, after the game, we decided to go out to eat. The sandwich I ordered came with a tomato slice. I chose not to eat the tomato because raw tomatoes are not my favorite food. Sometimes I'll make myself eat some because they're good for me but sometimes not. My Dad looked at the tomato slice then looked at me then looked at the tomato slice then looked at me. He then told me "Better eat your tomato, it's good for your prostate."

No, I'm not kidding and neither was he (no matter what he tells you).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do some businesses post signs like this on purpose? It is an attention grabber, but still....
Check out Tee Jaye's marquees for some chuckles on a regular basis ... right now they have hilarious dried fruit (fun raisin) collecting money for a charity.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else have blue balls? Anyone? Anyone?

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Only a Saturday Night Live viewer would know about "Schwetty Balls"!! One of their funniest skits ever!! Funny to see it on a sign!!
Auntie Alice

Anonymous said...

The prostate (from Greek προστάτης - prostates, literally "one who stands before", "protector", "guardian"[1]) is a compound tubuloalveolar exocrine gland of the male mammalian reproductive system. Women do not have a prostate gland, although women do have microscopic paraurethral Skene's glands connected to the distal third of the urethra in the prevaginal space that are "homologous" to the prostate.

Just because you don't have "Schwetty Blue Balls" doesn't mean you shouldn't eat your tomatoes for your Skene gland.

Woooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Way to bust out the Greek and use Wikipedia (which I introduced you to, BTW) against me. Thank you for looking out for my Skene, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Oh and also, nothing beats Ana Gasteyer and whichever Baldwin talking about the Schwetty balls on their NPR-esque skit. I'm proud of you, Alice, for knowing that : )

Anonymous said...

oh gross. your dad said "prevaginal space." i think i just threw up in my mouth a little