Monday, September 22, 2008

Shhhhh! It's a secret

Here's the outside
Lots of name practicing...and a drawing of me, Robin, and Ella playing jump rope.


Here she is copying the words Billy Gorilly from her CD...not sure what the rest is.
Here is a page of what I'm calling "mirror image writing" where she decided to write all the words backwards. Crazy, huh? I think she did better than I could do. Maybe she's bored with writing them correctly? Who knows.
Here's a drawing of Mickey Mouse.
Here is a page of construction paper mice. She designed, cut, glued, and put faces on them with absolutely no instruction from me.

Ever wonder what a 4 (almost 5) year old would put/write in her diary? Well, here it is! All of the sudden, she's so creative and artistic. I'm not really sure where it came from--must be Aron's side. I couldn't make a construction paper mouse to save my life.

4 comments:

RMJMJ said...

Look how long our legs are?

Anonymous said...

How cute! happy, friendly purple mice in my diary!!!!!
I wanna be five again!!!!

Anonymous said...

whups, i meant HER diary! Must have been the inner eight year old writing the above comment!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i seem to remember seeing this diary when I visited. where are the pictures from my visit?? ;)