Friday, September 05, 2008

The Academics



Our buddy, Sam, went to the our preschool last year and had the same teacher. He said he liked his teacher but didn't really like "the academics." I told him "the academics" must've worked despite his distaste for them since he was advanced enough to know what the word "academics" means. He gave me a funny look--I think he thinks I'm weird : )
So here's her new classroom. I think there are 10 kids in her class at any given time but not all of them are there on the same days. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Lori (not to be confused with the story hour goddess, Miss Lori). No picture of her yet--I'll work on that.
I think I'm going to do a post soon detailing all the things she can do now and then do another one at the end of the year to see how she's progressed. I'll try to get to that over the weekend sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone looks a little nervous! Did she enjoy it?

Anonymous said...

That Sam is one smart kid! A real genious!!