Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Just Another Manic Sunday!

Whew! We had a busy Sunday. On Saturday night about 10 or so, Aron was out in the laundry room trying to do a load of laundry when BOOM! our pipes burst! Thank goodness he was here when it happened because I have no idea where/how to turn off the water. So at 8:30 Sunday morning, the kids and I went to church while he went to Lowe's to try and get the right parts to replace the part of the line that burst. By the time we got home from church at about 11:15, he had completely fixed it BUT in the process of fixing the part that was broke, he broke another part. This other part he broke involved waaaaaaaaaay more fixing than what he had just fixed. He had me call my Dad for the name of a plumber but lo and behold, my Dad decided to bring his tools over to help. Before he could come over, though, we all went to Myles' birthday bash '07. So we all went over to Myles' house and had a rockin' good time complete with a buffet of all kinds of yummies and cake. The kids had a blast running around and being goofy. After we were done there, my Dad and Mom came over. In about 1 1/2 hours the pipes were all fixed and we avoided a hefty plumber's fee (and that scary plumber's crack they always have). I hear there was saudering and all kinds of other scary things going on in my laundry room. I try not to think about Aron handling tools like that (scaaaaaaaaaary!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knew Aron was such a handy-man?