Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And So It Begins...


Ella has been invited to her first birthday party (other than Myles' birthday parties). A little girl in her ballet class is having a birthday party in a couple weeks, and she handed out invitations at today's ballet class. It's a princess party so all the girls have to dress up in their favorite princess costume when they go. I was dismayed that I would have to search the world over for a princess costume UNTIL I remembered what hangs in her closet. A big, fat thank you to my cousin and his wife for having Ella be a flower girl in their wedding. The flower girl dress will now be transformed into a princess dress. She even has the crown to go with it (see also above photo). Now I just have to figure out what Ella will want to get her for a present...

No comments: