Monday, April 04, 2011

Update

Mom slept most of the day today. Jeff and I went to visit around 4:00 this afternoon. She was out of it for most of the time we were there. Right around 6, she started opening her eyes more. She was laying in an odd position in the bed. It didn't look comfortable at all so while her eyes were open, I asked her if she was comfy. She turned her head to the side for no. (YAY!) I asked her to squeeze my hand. She didn't but then I asked her to blink for me and she did. I told her to try it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke and she did it again (DOUBLE YAY!). Soooooo...some good responses from her but she's still not 100% awake nor is she off the ventilator..... YET!

1 comment:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Baby steps, Annie ~ each little thing is a step towards wellness. Thinking of you all!