Saturday, May 24, 2008

The proud parents

4 going on 30
Who loves her Mom?
Ella noticed that some of the other girls were wearing makeup and she said something to me about it. I asked her what she thought about them wearing makeup. She said "It's ok for them to wear it but I don't need it." Oh thank goodness. I did let her wear a little bit of lip gloss (courtesy of Auntie T) and some glitter on her shoulders and cheeks. She was very excited about the glitter and lip gloss. There were many (MANY) reapplications of the lip gloss before the performance.

2 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Such a beautiful ballerina!! And good looking parents, too! Our little Luci was a chicken last week ~ I never thought i would love a dance recital ~ but I did!!
Your movie was cute, too!
Aunt Alice

Anonymous said...

oh my. i burst into tears when i saw these. she's so grown-up and beautiful. :) i guess i need to bring more lipgloss when i visit, eh?