Friday, May 23, 2008

Bun Me



I'm hair challenged. I admit it. I can't do Ella's hair to save my life. Sure I can do the basics like a ponytail, a braid, etc but something complicated and it's just not going to happen.
Last night was Ella's recital rehearsel so I had to try to get her hair in a bun. There was one emergency call to Aunt Robbie for tech support but otherwise, I think I did pretty well. There was a lot of hairspray and a lot of bobbie pins but we made it.
Hopefully, things go well again tonight for the actual recital (keeping my fingers crossed)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, that looks really good! I'm totally impressed!!

Jeanne said...

I'm impressed also. Compared to me you are an expert(but that's not saying much). You may need to help me with Natalie's hair when she gets older.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry i wasn't there to help this year! it turned out great, though!