Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet KiKi

I want you to want me

Meet Jane's new outdoor friend, KiKi. She just showed up at our house a month or so ago. I haven't been able to convince my friend, Amy, that she needs to take her so she' s been hanging out in the backyard at my house. She's very adorable and very sweet. Just don't tell my neighbor, Louise that I've been feeding her because she doesn't like stray cats. Shhhhhh!

The kids have loved having her hang out in the backyard but I'm afraid the large dog that lives behind our house will get her or she'll get run over in the street.

If anyone needs a little kitty love to live at their house, please let me know. She's less than a year old. She's mostly a creamy orange with a little bit of white on her throat and tummy and a very large poofy tail.

No comments: