Monday, October 29, 2007

Yeah, I got to give credit where credit is due...

I forgot to mention that my Dad hooked up the lights on the firetruck. EVEN THOUGH, he was busy with 10,000 other things that day and EVEN THOUGH, we went to him in the 11th hour for help. I remember when I was little, my Dad always liked watching the show McGyver. I think he secretly envisioned himself as Richard Dean Anderson but I digress. Watching Dad work to put things together is a bit like watching that old TV show. He takes a little bit of this, a little of that and KAPOW! all the sudden you've got working lights. He even let us take along a few extra batteries as back ups.

Poppy rules!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie. As you already know but others will learn, wire and duct tape hold the universe together. Just another fact that you learned from me when you pretended not to pay attention. HEE HEE