Monday, October 15, 2007

Update on Ella's World Beautification/World Dominance Tour


The finished product
How do you say no to this face?
Ella continues her attempts at making the world a more beautiful place (aka "Ella's World Dominance"). This week's adventure included making Luke's tool bench prettier with flowers. I let her pick my marigolds from the back yard and bring them in to make a gorgeous display in his bench. She was convinced that he would enjoy working there more if it was pretty. Maybe there's a future for her in interior design? If you ask her what her future career will be, she'll tell you she wants to be a pirate. When I ask her to do something (like pick up her toys), she looks at me and says "yes, cap'n" or "aye, aye cap'n."
It makes me feel like the Captain Crunch cartoon.

No comments: