Monday, October 01, 2007

PTSD

Tsk, tsk! Lookie no touchie!
Aron Hamilton on the 10
I had already been to the city of brotherly love but it was a new experience for Aron. Since the trip was partially for his birthday, I let him drag me around to various historic places like the Liberty Bell. Anyone who knows me probably knows that I didn't really want to re-live the historical magic that is Philly but I did anyway just cause I'm nice. Ahem. I said just cause I'm nice (I can hear you laughing, Con!). Here a couple photos to spice the history up a bit. The top one is me looking and not touching the Liberty Bell. Back when I first went to Philly back in probably 1988 or 1989, you were allowed to touch it. Now, it's roped off with a guard standing by it making sure you don't get too close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you know? Seriously?