Saturday, May 08, 2010

In honor of myself for Mother's Day...

I will force upon you a list of things that I believe make me unique:
(In no particular order)

.It bothers me if my nail color and toe color are not the same
.I enjoy cooking and baking because I find it relaxing
.When cooking, I rarely follow a recipe. I find it more entertaining to take the ingredients I have and make something out of it. The bad thing is that I never remember what I put in so I don't make the same thing twice very often.
.I sing and gesture a lot in the car
.I have come home hoarse because I was singing too loudly in the car (my faves would be My Own Worst Enemy by Lit, Viva la Vida by Coldplay, and Gives You Hell by All-American Rejects)
.I have the Oak Ridge Boys on my i-pod along with the aforementioned songs
.I only shave my legs like once a week because my hair grows very slow
.I like to use funny words or expressions. Ex: I use "pittin' out" to describe a sweaty underarm situation
.I am probably the least sentimental person in the world
.I was on my high school's first softball team and played catcher
.I can laugh about 99% of all situations
.I can't stand to be around negative, judgmental people
.I refuse to get caught up in any drama with other people. I don't have the time or the energy
.If I think you're being stupid, I'm likely to tell you this IF you ask my opinion
.I'm neither a Republican nor Democrat because I don't agree with the majority of what either party says so I switch around my party affiliation at will when I go to vote in a primary
.I hate dogs and have told Luke that I'm allergic to them so he won't ask for one
.My left foot is a good 1/2 inch or more longer than the right
.I'm not a worrier
.I prefer hot chocolate or tea to coffee
.I have never eaten a Whopper, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder or any of the other signature fast food items cause I hate ketchup and mystery sauces
.I hate ketchup and love mustard
.I don't like pie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna you're awesome! Bob just commented that you're one of the funniest girls he's ever known. Add that to your list.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Now, that's interesting!

Tori :) said...

i don't like pie, either. AND i went, "awwwww!" when I saw the thing about My Own Worst Enemy.