Monday, May 03, 2010

Foodies

Mom's Old Fashioned French Toast (or something along those lines) with a side of bacon (everything's better with bacon).
Don't remember what this was other than I think it was Jeanne's

Nutella stuffed french toast (mine!!)


Some sort of huevas rancheros style breakfast



The food was crazy good. When I travel with Aron, this is typically the part he gets most excited about--where and when we're going to eat. Apparently, when you travel with my friend, Jeanne, this is also the most exciting part (skinny girls with a big appetite are funny). I tried to take some pictures of my food for Aron but forgot to do this about 80% of the time. Here are some highlights from a restaurant named The Griddle Cafe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! We missed you at the bbq on Sunday!
Aunt Annie

Tori :) said...

NUTELLA!!!!! :D