Monday, March 23, 2009

Update

Lookee who's in the pic...it's Baby Ella and Baby Myles (along with me, my Mom, and my Grandma)

My Grandma is doing ok (for those of you who are familiar with my family, we call my grandparents "G & P." I'm not when we started using it but G would stand for Grandma and P would stand for Pawp who is my grandfather.). She had a catheterization done on Wednesday where they looked at her tumor with a teeny tiny camera and while they were in there, cut off the tumor's blood supply. Thursday she had it removed completely. It was wrapped around her optic nerve quite a bit and it had finger like growths started down into her cheeks (yikes!).

She's still hanging out in the ICU in the hospital and the doctors say she's making good progress but she remains asleep the vast majority of the time. They had her sitting up on the edge of the bed today which is the most she's done so far.

She still need some good vibes sent her way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news! We'll keep praying for Grandma.
Aunt Annie