Saturday, March 14, 2009

Come on Barbie let's go party...




She makes me do her hair like this for every party she goes to...I think it's her version of an up-do. She says she likes it because it kind of looks like animal ears. Whatever floats your boat, Princess Leia.


Here she is stretching in case she's needed to perform on the balance beam.


Super ultra up close of the SuperStar! Buh Buh Buh Bennie and the Jetssssss! (Sorry, you've gotta be at least as old as I am before you get that Elton John reference).Who's the cutest 5 y.o. this side of the Mississippi?
Here are the girls decorating their goody bags.

One of the games...blindly grab blue stones out of a tub of beans.
Ella had a birthday party to go to today. She had oodles of fun. I stayed at the party to help with all the girly festivities.
Check out the video below. I tried to get a video of Ella playing one of the games. While doing this, one of her ballet buddies, Sarah, wanted to tell me about her wiggly tooth. See also video complete with wiggling of said tooth (look away if this grosses you out). She cracked me up. After the video was done, she told me her Mom said it would probably come out when she was six. I asked her when she would turn 6 and she said her birthday will be this summer. Regretably, I had to tell her I believed it would happen sooner. Much, much sooner. Like the next time she eats an apple.


4 comments:

Tori :) said...

ohmygosh! i love her little pink outfit. and i think the "updo" looks sorta princess leia-ish. (did i spell leia right?) like princess leia after a laser-gun battle with the bad guys. :)

Tori :) said...

and is that a Hello Kitty barrette I see?

Tori :) said...

HAHA. i just realized the outfit's *entirely* HK. i missed the shirt on the first look because i was distracted by all the pink.

Anonymous said...

She even had on her HK shoes--picture glittery and with a metallic HK button thing.