Monday, December 15, 2008

Paybacks are a mother

Where were my donut holes? I'd like a donut hole. Guys, what happened to "sharing is caring"?

So Robin thought it would be funny after Halloween to load up my kids with big sacks of candy corn. Funny, Rob. Real.Funny.

It was my turn to bring the snack for Monday school. Ella had decided she wanted to take donut holes as the treat. I bought 6 boxes of donut holes because I didn't know how much to buy (who can predict how much a kid will eat?? Not I). I ended up with 2 full boxes of donuts left. I certainly don't want to take all those home. What could I do with all of those?? Hmmm...

I always pick Myles and Ella up from Monday school and take him back to his house. I decided this would be a good opportunity to get back at Robin and use my donuts for evil rather than for good (is there really any other use for them?). We drove to Myles' house. Once we got there I told Myles to get out of the car. I then placed an unopened box of donuts into his Monday school bag. I pulled him aside and told him that he had 2 options. 1.) He could walk into the house, tell his Mom he had donuts to share, then share them with all who would like one. 2.) He could walk into the house, not tell his Mom he had donuts to share, put the box into his play fridge, and partake of the donuts whenever he wanted. I told him it was his choice.

Let's just say he chose the latter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that is one good looking baby! His parents must have some crazy awsome genetics