Monday, November 03, 2008

I think I'm being punished

Yesterday for Ella's birthday, Aron and I got her a My Little Pony remote control motorcycle (I couldn't find the exact item she got but this is pretty close--as always, click on the link to view product). Last night she looked up at me and said "Mommy, I wished for a long time that I would get this and now I have it. I saw it on a commercial. I'm so happy." I never even knew she wanted it! I went out on a limb when I grabbed it at the store thinking that she liked My Little Pony and I thought it was cute. She never, ever asks for anything. Whenever any birthdays or Christmas or whatever gift-giving holidays come around, I'll ask her what she would like and she always says "I like whatever (insert Santa, Easter Bunny, Mommy, whoever) brings me."

Now here's where I went wrong. I asked her if she could think of anything else she liked.

She did have something else that she wanted. She wants a Hasbro Baby Alive Wets 'N Wiggles Doll. She's so excited because you feed it a bottle and it goes peeps in a diaper that you get to change.

Great. One more thing that I have to monitor for peeps. Good times.

No comments: