Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Aron's such a big boy!

Aron was asked to become an Associate at his work. This is a big step for him. At his company, there are 5 partners, 4 Senior Associates, and 2 Associates (including him). What excitement for my sweetie! He's very excited but he'd probably be mad if I told everyone that. Whoopsie! I just told, didn't I?

Maybe he was asked to be an Associate because Les Wexner said that his work was brilliant. True story-- After viewing Aron's work, Les said Aron was brilliant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Aron!! So proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

HI ANNIE ~ I JUST RE-FOUND YOUR BLOG INFO IN YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD BURIED ON MY DESK ~ AND WANT TO SEND MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ARON ~ I GUESS BY NOW HE KNOWS YOU BRAGGED ABOUT HIM ~ AS WELL YOU SHOULD! IT'S WONDERFUL TO SEE HIM BE SO SUCCESSFUL!!

AUNT ALICE

Anonymous said...

Good old Leslie. He really knows how to give a compliment.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean Grammie and Lindy will get raises???? After all where would he be without us? I am proud of you, Aron! (Raise for me or not)