Monday, August 20, 2007

Do you believe in miracles?

I went shopping with my friend in Michigan over the weekend so poor Aron was stuck here with the kids (Aw, poor Aron! All weekend by himself with the kids!). When I came back, Luke was completely potty trained. Before I left on Saturday, he was about 95% trained. He wore big boy underwear most of the day but he wasn't thrilled with it all the time (occasionally he would cry because he wanted to wear a diaper). Something changed in him over the weekend with Daddy. Now he ONLY wants to wear his big boy underwear and cries if he has to wear a diaper like at naptime or bedtime. When I went shopping, I bought 6 more pairs of underwear in the hopes that he would be ready for them when I returned and lo and behold, he was ready for them when I got home. He was so excited about them, he put 3 pairs on at one time.

Such a big kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it was meant for you to go away! Woo Hoo for Lukie!!