Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tube-tacular

Robin tubing
Me tubing
After our night camping, we went to Robin's parents house. They live on a lake and were kind enough to come and let us boat/tube/hot tub. We had a gorgeous day and the water was very warm. If you know me, you know I'm not a huge water person but I decided to be adventurous and go tubing. With my lifejacket on extra tight, I took the plunge and enjoyed the 40-45 mph boat ride while hanging on for dear life and screaming. I learned a very important lesson, though. When going tubing, do not wear a two piece. I repeat, do not wear a two piece. When you fall off the tube (which is inevitable), the bottom of your swimsuit will try to come off in the lake. That's right, folks. I almost lost the bottom of my suit in the lake. Thanks to some quick thinking and some excellent leg maneuverability on my part, it was saved. Whew!

No comments: