Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'll take "Verbal Children for 100, Alex"

The answer would be "Luke." He's starting to talk up a storm. He's really starting to string together phrases and sentences as well as initiate conversation. This evening when I got home. He turned to me and said "MyMy coming over night?" Most Tuesdays when Grammie's watching the kids, Myles will come over and play for a while so Robin can go to a meeting but he hadn't come by the time I came home so he was curious to know where he was.

He's also started to dream and remember his dreams. He woke up from his nap last week and turned to me and said "Poppy...nuggets...fries....PIE." I asked him if he just saw Poppy and he grinned and nodded and said "yeah...poppy...nuggets....FRIES." This translates to me that he had a dream that Poppy came over and brought McDonald's (which he sometimes does on Tuesdays). I told Poppy this and so he decided to drop in for a visit today.

No comments: